This is my newsletter of research and ideas to my future self and others. A knowledge base to foster hope of a better tomorrow, covering science, technology, culture, literature, relationships, sex, economics, and more. Subscribe.
- Dad’s brain is an unreliable narratoron 3 August 2023
Are we all on a dementia continuum?
- I have a beef with meat eaterson 12 July 2023
Farming beef is killing the planet.
- Running the traditional publishing gauntleton 27 June 2023
Once more into the breach, dear friends – preparing to go big or go … around
- ENM, polyamory, and social acceptanceon 20 June 2023
Love, sex, and cultural norms
- The story of plasticon 3 June 2023
Recycling makes you feel good, but it’s failing
- Don’t brain on my paradeon 31 May 2023
A.I. reads minds. Magnets cure depression. Implants bypass broken spine.
- A.I. revolution incomingon 22 May 2023
Except apparently in chemistry where it might actually be beneficial
- Welcomeon 25 February 2023
Who I am and why this newsletter